Please be informed that, pursuant to art. 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, the data provided at registration on this site is collected for shipment and to create an invoice for the order.
In case of failure to provide the data, the order will fail.
Maglificio Artigianale 3P S.n.c. undertakes to treat this data as confidential and not to disclose it to unauthorized persons or to use it for purposes other than those listed here, unless given explicit authorization to do so by the Customer.
After the signing of a commitment to confidentiality, such data may be disclosed to staff; directors and employees to preserve them and to carry out the activities mentioned above and will be used exclusively for the purposes of the service provided. This data will also be made available upon the request of authorities authorized by law.
The data controller is:
Brizi Leonardo on behalf of Maglificio Artigianale 3P S.n.c.
based in Vocabolo Fornace, 3 – 06029 Valfabbrica (PG) – Italy
Phone/Fax: +39 075 901890
In relation to the processing of personal data, the customer can directly and at any time, exercise their rights under Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003, including, in particular, to be informed of:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment by electronic means;
- The identity of the owner, manager and representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- Subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative of the State, managers or agents.
The customer will also have the right to:
- The updating, rectification or integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or processed.
They will also have the right to object, in whole or in part to:
- The processing of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and for legitimate reasons;
- The processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling or for the undertaking of market research or commercial communication.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TOOLS
The Site uses session cookies and permanent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary and are eliminated automatically after every visit to the Site.
“Permanent” cookies remain on the user’s hard disk until they are removed. Cookies are used to enable full use of the Site and to track visits to the various pages/sections of the Site.
Cookies are not and will not be used to obtain personal data or information relating to the user’s navigation of other sites.
The information collected through cookies will be used purely for statistical purposes.
The user can disable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate setting in the web browser, though this may hamper some functions of, or the possibility to interact with, the Site.
The Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses such cookies in order to help us analyze anonymously how visitors use the Site.
The information generated by the cookies about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers, becoming accessible to webmasters through Google Analytics services.
Webmasters will use the Google Analytics services only for the purpose of monitoring the traffic on the Site, tracking your activities, with the exclusion of your personal information and your identification data; such procedure does not affect any potential advertising and promotional content shown during your browsing activities.
Google guarantees that your IP address will by no means be associated with other data of Google Inc., nor with the identity of the users of the devices which are used to browse the internet.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
By using this website, you grant your consent to the processing of your data collected by Google in the aforementioned manner and for the aforementioned purpose. For further information, please take a look at Google’s terms of service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html and Google’s Data Protection Policy: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.