A cashmere garment can last forever, if you know how to take care of it. These are our guidelines on how to preserve the original quality of your cashmere garment:
- Wash your cashmere garment in warm or cold water, at less than 30°C.
- Wash by hand or by machine. We recommend using a gentile wash cycle with a spin speed of no more than 600 rpm.
- Use only mild detergents; hair shampoos are considered an ideal option.
- Never use the tumble dryer. In order to maintain its original shape, your cashmere garment should be laid flat to dry, avoiding direct sunlight or other heat sources. Turn your garment over at least once, allowing it to dry well on both sides; make sure that the sleeves are not dangling from the surface.
- Steam using a hand-held steamer from a slight distance or iron inside-out, placing a cotton rag between the iron and the garment. If the garment has been properly washed and dried and does not have any crease, it can be worn without ironing.
- Preserve your cashmere garment in its original bag designed by Maglificio 3p.